Cookies are small text files saved on the internet user’s hard disk by the server of the website that has been viewed, or by a third-party server. Cookies are used to recognise the user when he or she returns to the same website. The (EU) Regulation 2016/679 provides for the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data, including all information that can be used to identify an individual, as well as information generated by cookies.
The website www.mutti-parma.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: the sole purpose of technical cookies is to allow or facilitate electronic communication. Technical cookies are necessary for the provision of a service that has been specifically requested by the user (Directive 2009/136/EC).
Two kinds of technical cookies are saved and processed by Mutti: session cookies, which are reqpuired for the site and its applications to function optimally (online purchasing, access to secure pages, etc.), and functional cookies, which memorise the user’s browsing preferences (language, basket, etc.) in order to provide a more personalised online experience.
These cookies do not require the user’s prior consent..
- Targeting cookies: targeting cookies are used to match advertising to the user’s interests and preferences.
Targeting cookies are not directly collected by this website.
- Third-party cookies: the purpose of third-party cookies is to create user profiles according to their browsing history on a network of websites. The information collected is then used to display advertisements that match what appears to be of interest to the user. As the name suggests, these cookies are not managed by Mutti.
In order to facilitate content sharing, this website also uses tracking cookies from social media sites. The data recorded using these application buttons are processed by the social media site editor and as a result, Mutti may not have access to them. Similarly, third parties are not able to access cookies submitted by Mutti.
Companies which generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. For more information, please visit the following links:
This website also uses third-party cookies for statistical purposes, via Google Analytics, a website analysis service. The data collected help to measure website traffic and generate reports, which can then be shared on other Google tools.
You can amend previously given consent at any time by visiting the Mutti website.
Cookie management options
You can change the way cookies are processed at any time by modifying your browser settings. The configuration of each browser is different and is described in the help menu of your browser. You can therefore decide to disable all cookies, or to create a message that notifies you when cookies are sent to your computer.
For more information on setting your browser options, please visit the following websites:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
If you disable cookies, this website may not function properly and some services may not be available.
Data processing and the rights of the individual in question
Any cookies saved by this website are under no circumstances divulged to third parties. However, they may be processed by the technical maintenance department, which is authorised to use them for this purpose.
You are eligible for the rights referred to in art. 15 of the GDPR in your capacity as an interested party, more specifically the right to obtain confirmation of personal data that concerns you, even if not yet registered, and this to be communicated in an intelligible format; the right to obtain detail on the purposes and methods of processing; the right to obtain detail on the categories of personal data in question; the right to obtain detail on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated, or who may become aware of it; the right to obtain detail on the retention period (if known); the right to be made aware of how to rectify data errors, and the right to delete personal data or limit processing; the right to lodge a complaint; the right to know data origins if not collected from the data subject; the existence of an automated collection process; the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR if data is transferred to another country or international organisation.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by:
- sending a letter by registered mail to the following address: Via Traversetolo no. 28, Montechiarugolo (Parma – 43022), Italy;
- sending an email to: email@example.com;
- calling: +39 (0521) 652511;
- sending a fax to: +39 (0521) 652596.
Data Controller and Data Processors
Data processing manager: Mutti S.p.A. (P. IVA 02758310342), head office in Montechiarugolo, Via Traversetolo no. 28 (Parma – 43022), Italy. Telephone +39 (0521) 652511; fax +39 (0521) 681011.