Mutti S.p.A. (hereinafter also “Mutti”), with registered office at 28 Via Traversetolo, Montechiarugolo (PR), 43022 – Parma, as Data Controller, hereby informs users, pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and legislation governing personal data protection as applicable from time to time (hereinafter “Privacy Legislation”), that the personal data (hereinafter “Data”) of users (hereinafter “Data Subjects”) of the website (hereinafter “Website”), collected by means of cookies and/or other tracking tools, shall be processed in the ways and for the purposes described in this policy.
1. DATA CONTROLLERS
• Mutti S.p.A. and Mutti Australia Pty Ltd are the Data Controllers of the Data collected through cookies and/or other tracking tools by means of this Website;
• Exclusively in relation to the Facebook Business Tools (for example the “Share” button or the “Insight” button on the page redirecting to the Facebook page) and the Facebook Pixels, Mutti S.p.a. and Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd., with registered office at 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour Dublin 2 Ireland act as autonomous Data Controllers to measure the level of interaction between the websites visited on the basis of the preferences of the Data Subjects and to provide targeted advertising on the social network. For further information about how Facebook Ireland processes Data, including the legal basis to which reference is made, and about how to exercise Data Subject rights in regard to Facebook Ireland, please read the Facebook Ireland Data Policy available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
2. DATA: COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are saved on the electronic device (PC, tablet, etc.) of Data Subjects when browsing a website; they supply certain information. Cookies are then sent back to the original website during the next browsing session, or are sent to a different website that can recognise that specific cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a website, allowing the website to recognise the Data Subjects’ device at each subsequent visit to that same website. Cookies also make it possible to save Data Subjects’ browsing preferences, offering them a more functional experience of the Website, making the Website contents as customised as possible.
3. NATURE OF CONFERRAL OF DATA
4. DATA STORAGE
Data will be stored for the time envisaged by each of the categories of cookies; the tables below specify the related storage times. More specifically, technical cookies are always enabled and cannot be disabled. When technical cookies expire, new cookies will therefore be enabled automatically. Anonymised statistical cookies with reduced identifying power are enabled automatically, just like technical ones. Non-anonymised statistical cookies, preference and profiling cookies will always be disabled and can only be enabled if explicitly authorised by Data Subjects by clicking on the “Accept all cookies” buttons; alternatively, they will be kept disabled if the banner is closed by clicking on the “X” button. The banner will not be shown again unless substantial changes are made (e.g. list of third parties) or the Data Controller is unable to know whether or not a cookie has already been saved on the device or if 6 months have elapsed since the Data Subject last registered their preferences.
5. SCOPE OF PROCESSING, COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES AND ACCESS TO DATA
6. REDIRECTION TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
7. TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EU
8. HOW TO MANUALLY ENABLE OR DISABLE COOKIES ON YOUR BROWSERS
Data Subjects can manage and review their consent for each type of cookie through the specific “Manage” button featured on the banner or by means of the link to “Cookie settings” included in the Website footer. Data Subjects can disable cookies at any time by modifying the browser settings (manually or automatically) as follows:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/topic/eliminare-e-gestire-i-cookie-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
If using a web browser not included on the above list, Data Subjects are asked to refer to the documentation or on-line guide of their browser for more information. The Data Controllers are, in fact, mere technical intermediaries for the links given in this document and accept no liability in the event of any changes. For more information Data Subjects can also contact the Data Controllers by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In connection with the processing of the Data collected by means of cookies or other tracking tools, Data Subjects can exercise the rights envisaged by the GDPR (Articles 15-22), including:
• the right to receive confirmation of the existence of the Data and access its content (right to access);
• the right to update, amend and/or correct the Data (right to rectification);
• the right to ask for Data to be deleted or to restrict the processing of Data processed in breach of the law including that which need not be retained in relation to the purposes for which the Data was collected or otherwise processed (the right to be forgotten and the right to restriction);
• the right to object to processing (right to object);
• the right to withdraw their consent, where given, without detriment to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal through the “Cookies settings” section;
• the right to lodge a complaint with the Protection Authority in the event of a breach of Data protection regulations;
• the right to receive a copy of Data regarding him or her in electronic format, given in the context of processing, where technically possible and ask that such Data be transferred to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise the above rights, the Data Controller can be contacted by e-mailing email@example.com or writing to: Mutti S.p.A., Via Traversetolo n. 28, 43022 – Montechiarugolo (Parma) or Mutti Australia Pty Ltd, Suite 11 87-103 Epsom Road, Rosebery NSW 2018, Australia.
11. CONSENT MANAGEMENT
The Website uses technical, statistical, preference and profiling cookies, which may be the property of Mutti or third parties.
The Data Subject can modify their consent status at any time.
Technical cookies are those strictly necessary and used to allow Data Subjects to browse the Website and provide them with the services it offers. They help make the Website usable by enabling basic functions such as browsing pages. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies allow the Website to save information that impacts the way it behaves or looks, such as preferred language or location.
Anonymised statistical cookies allow for the analysis and monitoring of how visitors browse the Website (e.g. no. of accesses and pages seen) for statistical purposes and to allow us to improve the Website in terms of function and browsing experience.
Anonymised statistical cookies are necessary to process aggregated, anonymised analyses on use of the Website and allow for the improvement of its performance.
These cookies can be set by means of this Website by Mutti and its advertising partners. These allow for the analysis of the way in which visitors browse the Website and can be used to build a profile of the interests of the visitor in order to offer pertinent commercial communications on other websites. They do not save personal information directly but are only based on the identification of the browser and internet device used by the visitor. If these cookies are not accepted, the visitor will receive less targeted advertising.
Unclassified cookies are those currently being classified, together with the suppliers of individual cookies.