Green tomato pesto pancakes
Made with Green tomato pesto
We combine all the goodness of a pesto with 50% ripe Mutti tomatoes for a pasta sauce with a bold tomato twist. Ripe green tomatoes, basil, Grana Padano cheese and cashew nuts come together to create a fragrant, creamy sauce. Simply stir through hot pasta.
30 min (COOK TIME: 30 min)
Mutti Pesto Style Stir Through Sauce Green Tomato
(+ extra to serve)
(salad greens, herbs and/or fresh tomatoes, to serve)
Share the ingredient list
Green tomato pesto pancakes: Method
- Combine eggs, oat milk and Mutti Pesto Style Sauce in a medium sized mixing bowl, mix well. Gradually add buckwheat flour and mix until well combined.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan for approx. 1 minute.
- Place a small amount of batter onto hot pan (according to desired pancake size).
- Cook for approximately 1 minute, or until bubbles start to form, flip and cook for a further 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- Serve with fresh salad leaves, labneh, he extra Mutti Pesto Style Sauce and crispy leeks, sprouts and/or fresh herbs