Made with Pizza sauce aromatica
Mutti® Pizza Sauce blends sun-ripened, 100% Italian tomatoes with aromatic basil and oregano to provide a delicious ready-to-use sauce. This sauce has a rich flavor and thick texture perfect for spreading on pizza and flatbreads. Try it as a dipping sauce or even to make an olive tapenade.
25 min (COOK TIME: 25 min)
Brewer's yeast powder
FOR THE TOPPING:
Mutti Pizza Sauce Aromatic
(mixed with 70 ml of water)
extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Pizza margherita: Method
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water.
- Add the flour and a pinch of salt and work the ingredients together until the dough has a smooth, elastic consistency.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, lay it out on a greased baking tray, and leave to rise for about 40 minutes, covered with a clean cloth.
- Spread the Mutti Pizza Sauce, a pinch of salt and the sliced mozzarella onto the dough base.
- Drizzle with olive oil and cook in the oven at 200°C/400°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve the pizza straight from the oven, adding a few basil leaves to finish.