Tagliatelle with vegetable ragù
Made with Mutti Sugo Semplice basil
An Italian classic created Mutti-style with finely chopped tomatoes harvested at perfect ripeness and packed within hours. This family staple has the traditional flavours of real fresh onion and fresh Italian basil leaves which are added by hand. A splash of extra virgin olive oil rounds out these classic flavours. Enjoy as simple sauce or add your signature ingredients to make it your own!
30 min (COOK TIME: 20 min / PREP TIME: 10 min)
fresh egg tagliatelle
Mutti Sugo Semplice Basil
extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Tagliatelle with vegetable ragù: Method
- Cut the zucchini, peppers and eggplant into cubes, keeping them separate.
- Heat 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a large pan. Chop the leek and simmer it for a few minutes in the oil.
- Add the peppers, zucchini and eggplant and a pinch of salt. Sautee over high heat for a few minutes, then cover and cook for 5 minutes, until the vegetables begin to soften. Stir in the Mutti Sugo Semplice Basil and leave to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling salted water for the time indicated on the package until al dente. Drain well, keeping a little of the cooking water.
- Add the tagliatelle into the pan and season to taste. Stir in the cooking water to loosen the sauce, if needed. Cook for 1-2 minutes more, then serve.