Made with Pelati
Peeled Tomatoes are generously fleshy and firm. They have their skins removed and are then immersed in a delicious, velvety passata.
40 min (COOK TIME: 40 min)
Mutti Peeled Tomatoes
Small cubes of guanciale
(Seasoned Italian Pancetta)
of Pecorino Cheese
of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Share the ingredient list
Bucatini all’Amatriciana: Method
- Heat a large pan with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the cubed guanciale and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Then add the Mutti Peeled Tomatoes (Pelati) and season with salt, pepper and red chili flakes (adjust to your preferred level of spiciness). Let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cook the Bucatini Pasta in a large pot of salted boiling salted water until they are al dente and drain them.
- Transfer the Bucatini Pasta directly into the pan with the sauce and stir everything well for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, sprinkle the grated pecorino cheese, and serve your delicious Bucatini all’Amatriciana.