Home with Gabby – Huevos Rancheros
Let’s brunch! Here are two perfect brunch recipes to recreate this weekend using Mutti Polpa
chopped tomatoes. Whip up this twist on Bloody Mary in little-to-no time and pair it with my
delectable take on huevos rancheros. Delicious or what?
Made with Polpa
Mutti Polpa keeps all the freshness of freshly picked tomatoes. This unique product combines the finely cut pulpy part of the fruit with its own juice.
20 min (PREP TIME: 20 min)
can (398 ml)
fresh cilantro, sour cream, avocado, cotija cheese, hot sauce
Share the ingredient list
Home with Gabby – Huevos Rancheros: Method
- Lightly coat the bottom of a skillet with olive oil.
- Layer two corn tortillas on to the bottom.
- Top the tortillas with black beans and cover generously with Mutti Polpa.
- Sprinkle some shredded Tex-Mex cheese.
- Using the back of a spoon, make small well in the middle of the sauce to allow space for the eggs.
- Crack 2-3 eggs into the well, depending on the size of your skillet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for roughly 10 minutes, until the eggs are cooked, but still runny.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice such as fresh cilantro, sliced avocados, crumbled cotija cheese, sour cream and/or hot sauce.