Home with Gabby – Italian Bloody Mary
Let’s brunch! Here are two perfect brunch recipes to recreate this weekend using Mutti Polpa
chopped tomatoes. Whip up this twist on Bloody Mary in little-to-no time and pair it with my
delectable take on huevos rancheros. Delicious or what?
Made with Polpa
Mutti Polpa keeps all the freshness of freshly picked tomatoes. This unique product combines the finely cut pulpy part of the fruit with its own juice.
20 min (PREP TIME: 20 min)
celery stalk, pickled string beans and/or olives
Share the ingredient list
Home with Gabby – Italian Bloody Mary: Method
- In a food processor, add one small can of Mutti Polpa and pulse until liquified.
- Rim a class of your choice with celery salt.
- Add a generous amount of ice.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and the hot sauce.
- Pour in the vodka.
- Top with the Mutti Polpa and stir well.
- Garnish with celery, pickled string beans and/or olives.