Lamb chops and couscous with tomato
Made with Mutti Cherry tomatoes
Renowned for being extremely sweet with an intense fragrant flavour, Mutti Cherry Tomatoes are ripened under the warm sun of southern Italy and carefully selected to offer the freshness of just-harvested fruit all year round. They are soft and succulent yet maintain their form well. As the skin of Mutti Cherry Tomatoes has a thin texture, they are ideal to make quick, delicious sauces or even to use straight out of the tin in place of fresh tomatoes.
1h (COOK TIME: 1h)
tin Mutti Cherry Tomatoes
cracked black pepper
Share the ingredient list
Lamb chops and couscous with tomato: Method
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add Mutti Cherry Tomatoes, stock and season with salt and pepper, bring to the boil. Add the couscous, stir to combine and cover with a tight-fitting lid and remove from the heat.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes. Once all the liquid has been absorbed, use a fork to fluff up the couscous.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook lamb for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Alternatively, you can cook lamb on a hot barbecue.
- To serve, divide the couscous between plates, top with 2 lamb cutlets each and a sprinkling of mint.