MUTTI UK TOMATO HARVEST FESTIVAL INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Tomato Harvest Festival 2021” – Instagram Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Organiser (as defined below) “Tomato Harvest Festival 2021 Competition” (the “Contest”) begins at 18:30 on 08/09/21 and ends at 23:59 on 24/09/21. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are British Summer Time (“BST”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to UK residents over the age of eighteen (18), except that the Organiser, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, successors, assigns, agents and consultants (collectively, the “Organiser Partners”), and the Organiser Partner’s immediate families and persons living in their households, are not eligible to enter the Contest. The Contest shall be staged in compliance with all applicable competition laws.
By entering, in so far as permitted by law entrants release the Organiser and the Organiser Partners from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or
damages of any kind caused by participation in the Contest or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prizes provided pursuant to the Contest, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, the Organiser Partners, their
agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. Agreement to
Rules: By participating, entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules. Entrants represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, Entrants agree to accept the decisions of the Organiser, as final and binding as it relates to the Contest.
4. How to Enter: To enter, Entrants must sign into Instagram and upload his/her image entry containing a dish associated with one of the planned “Tomato Harvest Festival 2021” ‘cook-a-longs’. The list of ‘cook-a-longs’ is available on the “Tomato Harvest Festival 2021” landing page, located at https://mutti-parma.com/en/tomato-harvest-festival-2021/. The image must be original content (which has not been published online before), and be posted with the hashtag #MuttiHarvestCook. Entrants that do not already have an Instagram account are required to create one. The entry must fulfil all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Official Rules will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the
Organiser. Contest entrants may not enter using multiple Instagram accounts or identities in an attempt to circumvent the Official Rules. Use of fraudulent methods or otherwise attempting to circumvent the Official Rules shall be grounds for immediate
removal and ineligibility from the Contest, at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
All image submissions must be received by the 24/09/21 deadline. The Organiser is not responsible for late or unsuccessful attempts to enter. The Entrant should be able to provide on request all appropriate clearances, permissions and releases for the image
submission, including releases from the submitting Entrant and any third parties appearing in the submission. Incomplete, corrupted, untimely or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. If for reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been
erroneously deleted, lost, corrupted or otherwise destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion which entries have satisfied the entry requirements. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT EACH ENTRY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Image Submission Requirements:
Be submitted in an image format that Instagram accepts. Any other formats submitted and/or exceeding the time limit will be disqualified.
Comply with Instagram terms of service and specifications for user submissions and uploads, located at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870and as may otherwise be posted on the Instagram platform.
Images must NOT:
Contain material and/or conduct which is (or promotes activities which are), in the Organiser’s sole discretion, to be illegal or involves an act of moral turpitude or is otherwise offensive or violates generally accepted standards of behaviour or otherwise leads the Organiser to believe or conclude that the public association with Entrant would tend to subject the Organiser to ridicule, contempt, embarrassment or scandal, including, without
limitation, material and/or conduct that is sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), threatening, profane, or harassing.
Include third parties, including, but not limited to, minors, celebrities, and friends who have not expressly authorised. Entrants to display their name, image, likeness, photograph, image and/or other likeness (collectively, “Name and Likeness”) in any
submitted image or otherwise use such Name and Likeness in accordance with these Official Rules.
By entering, each Entrant represents and warrants that his or her entry (and the Organiser’s use thereof) does not and will not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party and does not and will not violate any laws, regulations or ordinances. Entrant further represents and warrants that he or she has secured the requisite consent from any person referenced or appearing in their entries. The entry must not feature or include any
appearance from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) and will be disqualified from the competition if it does so or appears to do so, in the Organiser’s opinion. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes
violates any of the Image Submission Requirements, does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit and theme of the Contest.
Entrants will retain copyright in their image submission, but each Entrant grants to the Organiser and the Organiser Partners an exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, assignable, royalty-free license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, create
derivative works, transmit and disseminate the submission in all media or platforms whether now or any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity, without compensation or additional consents from Entrant or any
third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Entrant also waives any and all moral rights in the submission with respect to any use by the Organiser or its the Organiser Partners.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ANNOUNCEMENT: Three winners will be chosen at random from all entries prior to the closing date of September 24th 2021. The draw will be made within 10 days of the competition closing. The potential Winners, will be notified by
Direct Message on Instagram within ten days of the draw, and will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification attempt. The failure to respond within 7 days to the notification may result in forfeiture of participation in the Contest and, in such case, the Organiser will randomly draw an alternate Winner(s). The potential Winner(s) may be required to provide proof of age, identity and address, and other documents as required by the Organiser within 7 days of the notification, as determined by the Organiser, in its sole discretion.
6. PRIZES: Three prize Winners will be randomly assigned one ofthe following prizes each:
– A virtual, private family cook-a-long with Adam from At Dad’s Table, hosted on the video conferencing platform, Zoom. This prize includes all the ingredients that will be required to take part in the virtual cook-a-long, in addition to a Mutti hamper,
valued at £50. A maximum of one household will be eligible to participate in the private cook-a-long, which will be redeemable up until 16th December 2021, at a mutually agreeable time and date. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Organiser. No other prize substitution is permitted except at the Organiser’s discretion. The prize is not transferable.
– A virtual, private masterclass for two with Gabi, from Gabriella’s Kitchen, at Cucina di Vincenzo in Liverpool, UK, hosted on the video conferencing platform, Zoom. This prize includes all the ingredients that will be required to take part in the virtual cook-a-long, in addition to a Mutti hamper, valued at £50. A maximum of one household will be eligible to participate in the private cook-a-long, which will be redeemable up until 24th March 2021, at a mutually agreeable time and date. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Organiser. No other prize substitution is permitted except at the Organiser’s discretion. The prize is not transferable.
– Dinner for two at Norma London, a signed copy of Ben Tish’s cookbook, Sicilia, and a Mutti hamper valued at £50. This dinner for two at Norma London will be redeemable up until 24th March 2021, at a mutually agreeable time and date. The Winner is entitled to reimbursement of travel expenses, up to a maximum value of £100 (one hundred pounds). Reimbursement is conditional upon presenting proof of travel expenses to the satisfaction of the Organiser. Any other expenses shall be the sole responsibility of the prize Winner. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Organiser. No other prize substitution is permitted except at the Organiser’s discretion. The prize is not transferable.
The Organiser does not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prizes.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Organiser to use the Winners’ Name and Likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and promotion without further notice, permission or compensation in any and all media now known or hereafter developed.
Any aforementioned cash reimbursements associated with the prizes will be payable by
BACS transfer to each Winners’ account.
7. RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS: Each Entrant agrees that:
(i) the Organiser, the Organiser Partners and their affiliates may, but are not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Organiser a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format, make derivate works from and sub-licence your competition entries and any accompanying materials for such purposes and any other purposes in the Organiser’s absolute discretion.
Each Entrant releases the Organiser and the Organiser Partners from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising), including, but not limited to, any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith.
Each Entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Contest, including, without limitation, the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entrant’s submission to the Organiser for purposes of the Contest, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between the Organiser and Entrant, does not place the Organiser in a position that is any different from the position held by members
of the general public with regard to elements of the Entrant’s image submission, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between the Organiser and Entrant are as set forth in these Official Rules.
By participating in the Contest and submitting an image, each Entrant hereby grants permission for the Organiser and the Organiser Partners to use Entrant’s Name and Likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade and promotion without further notice, permission, or compensation in any and all media now known or hereafter developed throughout the universe. Except as required by law or permitted pursuant to these Official Rules, the Organiser will not share an Entrant’s personal information with any third parties.
8. TERMS: The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion), including but
not limited, as a result of a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest.
The Organiser has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user
from different Instagram accounts.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, to the extent permitted by law Entrant agrees to release and hold the Organiser and the Organiser Partners harmless fromany liability, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage ofany kind to persons or property, in whole or in part, directly orindirectly, arising out of or related to
(i) Entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof and the Entrant’s participation in their prize for the Context;
(ii) the use of Entrant’s Name and Likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by the Organiser, without compensation or additional consents from Entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so;
(iii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service;
(iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest;
(v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries,
except where it is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, the Organiser Partners, their agents or distributors or that of their employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. The Contest is intended for entries from consumers only, for domestic and private use. The Organiser and the Organiser Partners will therefore have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity incurred by
any business entering the Contest.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ENGLAND and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claims arising out of or in connection
with the Contest.
12. Winners List: The list of prize Winners will be made available on the Contest landing page, located at https://mutti-parma.com/en/news/mutti-uk-instagram-competition-terms-and-conditions/, in or about October 2021.
13. Organiser: The Organiser of the Contest is Mutti S.p.A – VIA TRAVERSETOLO, 28, 43022, Fraz/ Piazza – Montechiarugolo, PARMA, ITALY.
14. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other Social Network.