Mutti’s Pub in the Park ‘Upcycling Challenge’: Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
This Giveaway is now closed and the winners have been selected. Congratulations to @georginamartin24567 and @funshinyday.
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Organiser’s (as defined below) “Mutti Upcycling Challenge” (the “Prize Draw”) begins at 00:01 on 03/07/23 and ends at 23:59 on 08/08/23. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are British Summer Time (“BST”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Prize Draw is open to UK residents over the age of eighteen (18), except that the Organiser, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, successors, assigns, agents and consultants (collectively, the “Organiser Partners”), and the Organiser Partner’s immediate families and persons living in their households are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw shall be staged in compliance with all applicable competition laws.
By entering, entrants release the Organiser and the Organiser Partners from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Prize Draw or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prizes provided pursuant to the Prize Draw.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules. Entrants represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, Entrants agree to accept the decisions of the Organiser, as final and binding as it relates to the Prize Draw.
4. How to Enter: To enter, Entrants must sign into Instagram and upload his/her image entry, that has to contain a minimum of one Mutti product which has been adapted for an alternative use. The image must be original content (which has not been published online before) and must be posted with the hashtag #muttilovesupcycling. Entrants that do not already have an Instagram account are required to create one. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Official Rules will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Organiser. Contest entrants may not enter using multiple Instagram accounts or identities in an attempt to circumvent the Official Rules. Use of fraudulent methods or otherwise attempting to circumvent the Official Rules shall be grounds for immediate removal and ineligibility from the Contest, at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
All submissions must be received by the 08/08/23 deadline. The Organiser is not responsible for late or unsuccessful attempts to enter. The Entrant should be able to provide on request all appropriate clearances, permissions and releases for the image submission, including releases from the submitting Entrant and any third parties appearing in the submission. Incomplete, corrupted, untimely or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, corrupted or otherwise destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Prize Draw. The Organiser reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion which entries have satisfied the entry requirements. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT EACH ENTRY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
5. RANDOM DRAW: There will be two lucky Winners, chosen at random through a computer generated process within 7 days of the Prize Draw 08/08/23 deadline.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ANNOUNCEMENT: The Winners will be notified by Instagram Direct Messaging on or about 15/08/23 and will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification attempt. The Winners may be required to provide proof of age, identity and address, and other documents as required by the Organiser, as determined by the Organiser, in its sole discretion. If the Winner cannot be contacted by Instagram within 7 days after the first attempt to contact him or her, or if he or she fails to provide proof of age and identity, or if he or she fails to meet the other Eligibility criteria, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate entry will be randomly drawn in his or her place. Only three alternate Winners will be drawn, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
We are required to either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place following the Prize Draw. To comply with this obligation, the winners agree that their Instagram username can be displayed in future Terms & Conditions, on a winner announcement Instagram story or post, or via direct user-interaction with other social media users.
7. PRIZE: Two prize Winners will each receive 2x Fri 1 – Sun 3 September 2023 – Weekend Passes. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Organiser. No other prize substitution is permitted except at the Organiser’s discretion. Each prize Winner is entitled to reimbursement of travel expenses, up to a maximum value of £150 (one hundred and fifty pounds), and accommodation, up to a maximum value of £500 (two hundred pounds). Reimbursement is conditional upon presenting proof of travel expenses and / or accommodation expenses to the satisfaction of the Organiser.
No other prize substitution is permitted except at the Organiser’s discretion. The prize is not transferable. Any other expenses shall be the sole responsibility of the prize Winner. The Organiser does not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prize.
8. RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS: Each Entrant agrees that:
Each Entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Prize Draw, including, without limitation, the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entrant’s submission to the Organiser for purposes of the Prize Draw, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between the Organiser and Entrant, does not place the Organiser in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Entrant’s entry, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between the Organiser and Entrant are as set forth in these Official Rules and the release forms.
9. TERMS: The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Prize Draw. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Mutti or violates these Official Rules.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PRIZE DRAW MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. Indemnification; Limitation of Liability: By entering, Entrant agrees to release and hold the Organiser and the Organiser Partners harmless from any liability, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage of any kind to persons or property, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, arising out of or related to
(i) Entrant’s participation in the Prize Draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof,
(ii) the use of Entrant’s Instagram handle and Likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by the Organiser, without compensation or additional consents from Entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so;
(iii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software;
(iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service;
(v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Prize Draw;
(vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries.
11. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, exemplary, indirect, special or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including legal fees. Disputes: THIS PRIZE DRAW IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ENGLAND. As a condition of participating in this Prize Draw, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Prize Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
12. Please note that Facebook, Instagram and other platforms on which this Prize Draw may be promoted, are not responsible for any element of this promotion and have in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered this promotion.
13. Organiser: The organiser of the Prize Draw is Mutti S.p.A, VIA TRAVERSETOLO, 28, 43022, Fraz/ Piazza – Montechiarugolo, PARMA, ITALY, and the following party commissioned by Mutti S.p.A: OvernightSite Ltd, 3.10 Canterbury Court, Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE.