Courgette rolls with Pelati
Made with Pelati
Peeled Tomatoes are generously fleshy and firm. They have their skins removed and are then immersed in a delicious, velvety passata.
30 min (COOK TIME: 10 min / PREP TIME: 20 min)
For the base
Mutti Peeled Tomatoes
finely grated Parmesan cheese
For the sauce
extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Courgette rolls with Pelati: Method
- Cut the courgettes into thin slices lengthways.
- Brush them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the robiola cheese with 1 tablespoon chopped mint and basil, salt and pepper.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes into strips and set the sauce aside.
- Put the cheese in a piping bag and spread it over the courgette slices, add the strips of peeled tomatoes and roll up.
- Blend the ricotta cheese with the peeled tomato sauce, add salt and pepper to taste and spread over the bottom of an oven dish.
- Arrange the courgette rolls on top of the sauce and cover with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C (grill setting) for 7-8 minutes.
- For a stronger taste, you can replace the robiola cheese with fresh goat cheese and the parmesan with mature pecorino cheese.