Quick and easy tomato soup
Made with Pelati
Peeled Tomatoes are generously fleshy and firm. They have their skins removed and are then immersed in a delicious, velvety passata.
onions, finely chopped
400 tin Mutti Peeled Tomatoes
Mutti® Double Concentrated Tomato Paste
Generous sea salt
Ground black pepper, to taste
Share the ingredient list
Quick and easy tomato soup: Method
- Heat oil over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Cook onions and garlic stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, vegetable stock, tomato paste and pepper.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until slightly thickened
- Puree with a hand stick blender or ordinary blender.
- Serve this quick and easy tomato soup warm with a melted cheese toasted sandwich.