Penne alla puttanesca
Made with Cherry Tomatoes
Mutti Cherry Tomatoes complement your food with their rich, sweet and intense flavor. They grow in southern Italy, where they are harvested and sorted carefully to maintain their incredible taste and freshness. They are perfect for fish dishes or to bring tomato flavor to your focaccias, pastas and sauces.
(seeded and finely chopped)
can Mutti Cherry Tomatoes
sliced black and green olives
Mutti double concentrate
chopped fresh basil leaves
shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
Share the ingredient list
Penne alla puttanesca: Method
- Cook pasta, in boiling salted water for 9 to 12 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan, over a medium heat.
- Add garlic, chili and anchovies and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add undrained Mutti cherry tomatoes, olives, double concentrate tomato paste and capers.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until thick.
- Stir in basil.
- Drain pasta and divide between four bowls.
- Top pasta with the sauce and parmesan cheese.