Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Soup
Roasted Tomato Soup is a velvety vegetables soup with a strong and aromatic taste. It is perfect for any season, delicious both hot and warm.
Made with Cherry Tomatoes
Mutti Cherry Tomatoes complement your food with their rich, sweet and intense flavor. They grow in southern Italy, where they are harvested and sorted carefully to maintain their incredible taste and freshness. They are perfect for fish dishes or to bring tomato flavor to your focaccias, pastas and sauces.
30 min (COOK TIME: 20 min / PREP TIME: 10 min)
Mutti Cherry Tomatoes
liquid vegetable cream
head of garlic
of marjoram or a few basil leaves
vegetable broth or hot water
Share the ingredient list
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Soup: Method
- Cut the onion in two and divide the garlic head in half, lengthwise.
- Pour the Mutti Cherry Tomatoes, onion and garlic into a pan. Then add the oil, salt, pepper and marjoram.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200°, possibly turning on the grill for the last few minutes.
- Slice the bread, place the slices on a baking tray, sprinkle with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and grated Parmesan cheese. Toast in the oven at 200° until golden brown.
- Transfer the tomatoes to a blender. Make sure to remove peel the garlic at this stage.
- Use half a head of garlic or all according to taste.
- Add the vegan cream, adjust the consistency with the vegetable broth and blend together for 1 minute.
- Transfer the soup into bowls, pour a spoonful of vegetable ream, a drizzle of oil, pepper, a few basil leaves and serve with croutons.
- Transfer the soup to plates, pour a spoonful of vegetable cream, a drizzle of oil, pepper, a few basil leaves and serve with croutons.