Mutti’s Tomato Soup mastership Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Please read these instructions carefully before registering for the cooking competition.
TheOrganiser Mutti S.p.A’s (as defined below) “Tomato Soup Mastership” (the “Competition”) begins at 00:01 on 01/09/23 and ends at 23:59 on 31/10/23. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Central European Time (“CET”).
2. Eligibility: The Competition is open to Sweden’s residents over the age of eighteen (18), except that the Organiser, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, successors, assigns, agents and consultants (collectively, the “Organiser Partners”), and the Organiser Partner’s immediate families and persons living in their households are not eligible to enter the Competition. The Competition shall be staged in compliance with all applicable competition laws.
By entering, entrants release the Organiser and the Organiser Partners from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Competition or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prizes provided pursuant to the Competition.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules. Entrants represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, Entrants agree to accept the decisions of the Organiser, as final and binding as it relates to the Competition.
4. Participation/Competition: In the Tomato Soup Mastership competition, Sweden’s best tomato soup recipe is sought. Interested parties can enter by providing their best tomato soup recipe (recipes to serve 4 people), using a different Mutti product (Mutti Polpa finely chopped tomatoes, Mutti Passata, Mutti Double Concentrated Tomato Puree and Mutti Peeled Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Verdurine, Mutti Pasta Sauces, Mutti Pizza Sauce) optionally including also photos of the soup. Fresh tomatoes must not be used and entries including these will be discarded. Only one submission per person is allowed and you cannot enter on behalf of someone else. Judges will select the top 4 tomato soups using a judging criterion of: making the Mutti product the hero of the dish, originality and overall appeal.
Once they have been chosen, these 4 finalists will be contacted by Mutti on 5th October 2023, letting them know that they are through to the voting stage. The 4 tomato soups will then be photoshoot by professionals, cooked and tested by judges, and voted by consumers in online voting from 09:00 on 17th October 2023 until 23:59 on 31st October 2023. The public will be asked to select their favorite soup based on image and recipe, and vote by clicking on the heart button under their favorite soup. Only one vote per computer IP address is allowed and any fraudulent votes will be discarded. Winner will be chosen from judges evaluation (50%) and the consumer voting (50%) 31.10. The winner will be contacted by Mutti on the 15th of November.
All 4 selected participants will be awarded. The main prize is a trip to Parma, Italy for 2 people for 4 nights including accommodation, flights, car hire and a restaurant hosted by a Michelin star chef in Parma (full details in point 8 below).
Only people who have their permanent residence in the Sweden can participate in the competition. Only participants who have participated with all required information (full name, e-mail, postal code and recipe) will be considered. If the prize cannot be handed over or is unreasonable, the winners will receive an equivalent replacement. The prizes are presented in detail in point 7.
5. How to Enter: To enter, Entrants must enter their tomato soup recipe, Full Name and a valid Email Address on the “Tomato Soup Mastership” website page located at https://mutti-parma.com/se/masterskap-i-att-laga-tomatsoppa/. The entry must fulfill all Prize Draw requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the ‘Prize’. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Official Rules will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Organiser. Prize Draw entrants may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Official Rules. Use of fraudulent methods or otherwise attempting to circumvent the Official Rules shall be grounds for immediate removal and ineligibility from the Prize Draw, at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
All entries must be received by the 06/10/23 deadline. The Organiser is not responsible for late or unsuccessful attempts to enter. The Organiser reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion which entries have satisfied the entry requirements. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR ENTRY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
6. Winner notification and announcement: Winner will be notified by 15th of November by Mutti. Winner’s name and recipe will be published on Mutti’s website after the competition has concluded.
All four finalists will be awarded prizes. The first place wins a trip to Parma, Italy for 2 people for 4 nights including accommodation, return economy flights to Bologna or Milano (dates chosen by winner, but limited as per point 8 below), car hire for a driver aged 25+ with a car license, a dinner at a Michelin chef’s hosted restaurant in Parma.
The second, third and fourth place will receive a product package from Mutti including product and some Mutti materials.
The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by the Organiser. No other prize substitutions are permitted except at the Organiser’s discretion. The prizes are not transferable.
The arrangement of further details about the trip as well as the coordination of the travel period and booking of the trip with the winner will take place after the award ceremony.
8. Special travel conditions. The winner of the trip To Parma will be put in touch with Mutti’s travel partner Millepiedi Viaggi, with whom they’ll be able to arrange the trip. Once the travel dates have been chosen, the winner will need to let Mutti know so that we can help with the dinner reservation.
– Prize includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per person. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates direct flights to Italy. Please note, this may not be your closest airport. If you don’t hold a Swedish passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
– Your prize includes car hire. Drivers need to be over the age of 25 and have held a full clean driver’s licence for a minimum of 2 years. Fully inclusive refers to unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, theft protection, local taxes and airport fees. The driver will need to provide the car hire company with a personal credit card that has €500 –€1,000 (variant depending on company) available for a security deposit that is refundable to your card upon the safe return of the vehicle.
– You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed. Your prize stay doesn’t include funds to pay tourism tax (€5–€10 per night) that is payable locally to the hotel when you check out.
– All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
The specifics of the prize, including flights and accommodation, shall be solely determined by the Organiser. No other prize substitution is permitted except at the Organiser’s discretion. The prize is not transferable. Any other expenses shall be the sole responsibility of the prize Winner. The Organiser does not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prize. The prize Winner is responsible for eventual taxes.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Organiser to use the Winner’s Name and Likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and promotion without further notice, permission or compensation in any and all media now known or hereafter developed.
Travel insurance is not included. Winners are advised to take out their own insurance.
9. Rights in submissions:
Each Entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Competition, including, without limitation, the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entrant’s submission to the Organiser for purposes of the Competition, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between the Organiser and Entrant, does not place the Organiser in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Entrant’s entry, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between the Organiser and Entrant are as set forth in these Official Rules and the release forms.
By participating in the Competition, each Entrant hereby grants permission for the Organiser (Mutti SpA and Mutti Nordics) to use Entrant’s Name and Likeness for the purpose of advertising, PR, trade and promotion of products, services, campaigns and event invitations without further notice, permission, or compensation in any and all media now known (e-mail, social media, chatbots etc.) or hereafter developed throughout the universe. Each entrant can however at any time withdraw their given consent for this kind of advertising, trade and promotion.
The participants grant Mutti S.p.A the right to use the recipes and images submitted in the context of the cooking competition without restriction, in particular to reproduce, publish and distribute them in online and print media as well as common social media channels for PR purposes. The participant guarantees that no third party depicted in images or audiovisual content does not wish the publication of his portrait. The personal data of the participants will be treated confidentially.
10. Terms: The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Mutti website and/or violates these Official Rules. The Organiser has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering in the Competition.
The Organiser has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses in the same day; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering the Competition.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE MUTTI WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PRIZE DRAW MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. Indemnification; Limitation of Liability: By entering, Entrant agrees to release and hold the Organiser and the Organiser Partners harmless from any liability, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage of any kind to persons or property, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, arising out of or related to
(i) Entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof,
(ii) the use of Entrant’s Name and Likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by the Organiser, without compensation or additional consents from Entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so;
(iii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software;
(iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service;
(v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Prize Draw;
(vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries.
12. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, exemplary, indirect, special or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including legal fees. Disputes: THIS Competition IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SWEDEN. As a condition of participating in this Prize Draw, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
13. Please note that Facebook, Instagram and other platforms on which this Competition may be promoted, are not responsible for any element of this promotion and have in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered this promotion.
15.Organiser: The Organiser of the Competition is Mutti Nordics, Vasagatan 17, 111 120 Stockholm, SWEDEN