Pork hotpot made with tomato puree
Pork hotpot is a tasty dish which is made of pork loin, Mutti Cherry Tomatoes and Double Concentrated Tomato Paste and spices.
Made with Double concentrated tomato paste
The Double Concentrated Tomato Puree is bold, dense and intense, and in its various versions is ideal to enhance the colour, taste and texture of your dishes. This is a traditional product as its resistance to long cooking times makes it ideal for ragù sauce and stews, but it is surprisingly successful in bringing out the best in quicker, more creative recipes: from the dressing of pies and quiches, to delicious side sauces and tasty pestos with pasta. It takes 5.5 kg of fresh tomatoes to make 1 kg of Double Concentrated Tomato Puree.
Mutti® Cherry Tomatoes
Mutti® Double Concentrated Tomato Paste
Chopped fresh or dried tarragon
Salt and pepper
Share the ingredient list
Pork hotpot made with tomato puree: Method
- Cut the pork loin into fairly large chunks
- Fry the meat in a pan with the coarsely chopped onions, lard and fatty bacon until it is well browned
- Add Mutti Cherry Tomatoes, and Mutti Double Concentrated Tomato Paste previously diluted with some hot water
- Season with salt and pepper, and add the tarragon and sage
- Cook the hotpot for 1 hour
- Serve with rice