Bruschetta with cherry tomatoes
Made with Cherry tomatoes
Mutti Cherry Tomatoes complement your food with their rich, sweet and intense flavor. They grow in southern Italy, where they are harvested and sorted carefully to maintain their incredible taste and freshness. They are perfect for fish dishes or to bring tomato flavor to your focaccias, pastas and sauces.
15 min (COOK TIME: 15 min)
of Mutti Cherry Tomatoes 400 g
small of fresh basil
Good quality extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Bruschetta with cherry tomatoes: Method
- Empty 2 cans of Mutti Cherry Tomatoes into a strainer and give them a light rise under the tap. Drain them well and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Using a micro plain, grate the garlic into the bowl.
- Pick half the basil leaves, tear roughly and add to the tomatoes. Add a good plug of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a generous amount of salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and fresh basil leaves.
- Serve with warm crusty bread.