Pasta Alla Puttanesca with Cherry Tomatoes
Pasta alla Puttanesca is a classic Italian recipe, famous for being easy and quick.
Made with Cherry tomatoes
Mutti® Cherry Tomatoes complement your food with their rich, sweet and intense flavor. They grow in southern Italy, where they are harvested and sorted carefully to maintain their incredible taste and freshness. They are perfect for fish dishes or to bring tomato flavor to your focaccias, pastas and sauces.
20 min (PREP TIME: 20 min)
extra virgin olive oil
small red chili peppers
Mutti® Cherry Tomatoes (Ciliegini)
(sliced, black or green )
Mutti® Double Concentrated Tomato Paste (Doppio Concentrato)
chopped fresh basil leaves
Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
(grated, to serve)
Share the ingredient list
Pasta Alla Puttanesca with Cherry Tomatoes: Method
- Cook pasta, in boiling salted water for 9 to 12 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan, over a medium heat.
- Add garlic, chili pepper and anchovies and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add undrained Mutti® Cherry Tomatoes (Ciliegini), olives, Mutti® Double Concentrated Tomato Paste (Doppio Concentrato) and capers.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until thick. Stir in basil.
- Drain the pasta and top with the sauce and grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese.