Whole-wheat fettuccine with lentils, tomato and pumkin
Made with Passata
Tomato Puree retains the bright red color of tomatoes and has a velvety composition with an intense but sweet taste.
45 min (COOK TIME: 35 min / PREP TIME: 10 min)
For the base
For the sauce
Mutti Tomato Puree
2 or 3
extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Whole-wheat fettuccine with lentils, tomato and pumkin: Method
- Rinse the lentils and soak them in cold water for a few hours or overnight.
- Finely chop the onion and fry it in a small pan over a low heat with a few tablespoons of oil, stirring regularly.
- Add the diced pumpkin and lentils drained from the soaking water.
- Add the tomato, vegetable stock and herbs.
- Lightly salt and cook for 25 minutes.
- If necessary, add a little more vegetable stock, pour in the fettuccine - broken into pieces - and cook for the time specified for the pasta.
- Serve the hot fettuccine with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.