Tomato Carbonara Spaghetti
Tomato carbonara spaghetti was born from the creative union of two legendary Italian recipes: Carbonara and Amatriciana. The result is a first course with a surprising taste.
Made with Passata
Tomato Puree retains the bright red color of tomatoes and has a velvety composition with an intense but sweet taste.
20 min (COOK TIME: 15 min / PREP TIME: 5 min)
Share the ingredient list
Tomato Carbonara Spaghetti: Method
- Bring plenty of salted water to the boil.
- Put the bacon in a non-stick pan and cook it for a few minutes over a low heat.
- Add the Mutti tomato puree, season with salt and pepper and cook for 7 minutes, with the lid on. Turn off the flame
- "Mix 3 egg yolks with the pecorino to make a cream.
- Drain the spaghetti “al dente”, pour them into the pan with the sauce, turn them in the pan to season them well and add the cream of egg yolks and pecorino. Adjust the consistency with a little pasta cooking water.
- Serve with a sprinkling of pepper and grated pecorino.