A Pasta Frittata traditionally made with leftover spaghetti but with a special twist given by a tasty tomato sauce.
Made with Passata
Tomato Puree retains the bright red color of tomatoes and has a velvety composition with an intense but sweet taste.
45 min (COOK TIME: 25 min / PREP TIME: 20 min)
Extra virgin olive oil
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Share the ingredient list
Pasta omelette : Method
- Peel two garlic cloves and fry them in a non-stick pan in extra virgin olive oil. Remove the garlic and pour in the Mutti passata, add a sprinkle of salt and pepper, a few basil leaves and cook for 10 minutes
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water for 6/7 minutes. Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with the tomato sauce.
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl, beat them together with salt and parmesan
- Add the spaghetti to the egg mixture and mix well
- Spray some water onto a 24cm tray, cut a sheet of baking paper to fit the base and lay it on top. Place half the spaghetti onto the baking paper in the tray, add the mozzarella, cover with the remaining spaghetti and cook at 200° for 20/25 minutes
- Serve with a few basil leaves