Vodka pasta is a delicious and easy to prepare first course. Its delicate vodka flavor combined with Mutti Tomato Puree and cream make every creamy forkful irresistible.
Made with Passata
Tomato Puree retains the bright red color of tomatoes and has a velvety composition with an intense but sweet taste.
20 min (COOK TIME: 15 min / PREP TIME: 5 min)
Mutti Tomato Puree
Fresh liquid cream
grated parmesan cheese
Little White onion
clove of garlic
extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Vodka pasta: Method
- Chop the onion and put it in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil and cook for a few minutes.
- When the onion turns golden, deglaze with vodka, then add the Mutti Tomato Puree.
- Crush or finely chop a clove of garlic and add it to the sauce.
- Add the salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
- When cooked, add the fresh cream and turn off the heat.
- Bring plenty of salted water to a boil, cook the penne al dente, then drain and pour into the pan with the sauce.
- Mix well, add the grated Parmesan cheese, a sprinkle of chopped parsley and plate and serve hot.