PACCHERI WITH TOMATO, SALT COD, STRACCIATELLA, AND LIME
Made with Passata
Tomato Puree retains the bright red color of tomatoes and has a velvety composition with an intense but sweet taste.
30 min (COOK TIME: 20 min / PREP TIME: 10 min)
soaked salt cod
Mutti Tomato Puree
extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
PACCHERI WITH TOMATO, SALT COD, STRACCIATELLA, AND LIME: Method
- Boil the salt cod in water for 5 minutes. Remove the skin and bones and flake the meat.
- Cook the Mutti Tomato Puree with a drizzle of oil for 5 minutes.
- Cook the paccheri in salty water, drain and add to the Mutti Tomato Puree with a ladle of cooking water. Leave to cook for a few minutes over a low heat.
- Add the olives, the flaked salt cod and the parsley.
- Serve the pasta, topping with the stracciatella and a little grated lime.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.