Tagliolini with porcini mushroom ragout
Made with Double concentrated tomato paste
When you need a strong and intense taste of tomato, tomato paste is your choice. It works together superbly with our other products to intensify the flavor and texture of the tomato.
60 min (COOK TIME: 30 min / PREP TIME: 30 min)
For the base
egg tagliolini pasta
For the sauce
Mutti Double Tomato Paste
dry white wine
extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Tagliolini with porcini mushroom ragout: Method
- Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes, squeeze them out and finely chop them.
- Chop the onion and fry it over a low heat in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, stirring regularly.
- Add the mushrooms, double tomato paste, and white wine and continue cooking.
- Cut the sausage into pieces and fry it in the remaining oil.
- Add it to the sauce and cook over a low heat for 20 minutes.
- Boil the pasta in plenty of lightly salted water, drain when al dente and season with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.