Made with Polpa
Mutti Polpa keeps all the freshness of freshly picked tomatoes. This unique product combines the finely cut pulpy part of the fruit with its own juice.
40 min (COOK TIME: 20 min / PREP TIME: 20 min)
Mutti Finely Chopped Tomatoes
Mutti Double Concentrate
Extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Pasta Chips: Method
- Cook the farfalle in boiling salted water. Drain them two minutes before the cooking time indicated on the package.
- Put the pasta in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of oil, the Parmesan, Mutti Double Concentrate and paprika. Mix well.
- Place the pasta on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, distributing it evenly. You will need to use 2 large pans.
- Bake it at 180° in a fan oven for 20 minutes, or in an air fryer for 12 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce by frying the garlic clove in a pan with two tablespoons of oil and removing it as soon as it turns lightly browned. Add the Mutti Finely Chopped Tomatoes, add salt and cook with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Chop the parsley and olives and add them to the Mutti Finely Chopped Tomatoes. Season with chili pepper and leave to flavour for a few minutes.
- Serve the pasta chips with the warm or cold sauce.