Linguine with finely chopped tomatoes, aubergines and pistachchios
Made with Polpa
Mutti Polpa keeps all the freshness of freshly picked tomatoes. This unique product combines the finely cut pulpy part of the fruit with its own juice.
35 min (COOK TIME: 15 min / PREP TIME: 20 min)
Mutti tomato pulp
extravergine olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Linguine with finely chopped tomatoes, aubergines and pistachchios: Method
- Sprinkle the diced aubergine with coarse salt and leave to drain for 20 minutes in a colander.
- Rinse quickly and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Heat 4-5 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan with the peeled garlic clove, add the aubergine and cook covered for 5 minutes, frequently stirring.
- Add the pulp and a few dill leaves and continue cooking until the sauce is reduced.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the linguine in boiling salted water, drain and pour into the sauce.
- Sauté the pasta for a few minutes and serve with grated salted ricotta and chopped pistachios.