Spaghetti with tomato sauce and courgette
Made with Polpa
Mutti Polpa keeps all the freshness of freshly picked tomatoes. This unique product combines the finely cut pulpy part of the fruit with its own juice.
35 min (COOK TIME: 25 min / PREP TIME: 10 min)
Mutti Finely Chopped Tomatoes
grated pecorino cheese
fresh spring onion
extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Spaghetti with tomato sauce and courgette: Method
- Finely chop the white part of the spring onion and stew it with two tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add the thinly sliced courgettes and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Mutty Finely Chopped Tomatoes and a pinch of salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flavour with grated lemon peel and marjoram leaves.
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water, drain until al dente and pour it into the sauce.
- Add the pecorino cheese and mix.
- Serve the spaghetti sprinkled with fresh marjoram.