Made with Polpa
Mutti Polpa keeps all the freshness of freshly picked tomatoes. This unique product combines the finely cut pulpy part of the fruit with its own juice.
20 min (COOK TIME: 10 min / PREP TIME: 10 min)
For the base
For the sauce
Mutti tomato pulp
extra virgin olive oil
Share the ingredient list
Rigatoni all’amatriciana: Method
- Cut the bacon into strips and sauté it in a pan with olive oil and chilli pepper.
- Deglaze with white wine.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and add the fine pulp.
- Cook, allowing the sauce to slightly thicken.
- Add the reserved bacon and cook for a few more minutes.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, then drain and pour into the sauce.
- Stir to season and sprinkle with grated pecorino cheese.
- Stir again and serve.