Quick meatball pasta recipe
Made with Polpa
Mutti Polpa keeps all the freshness of freshly picked tomatoes. This unique product combines the finely cut pulpy part of the fruit with its own juice.
30 min (COOK TIME: 30 min)
thick gourmet sausages
(such as pork and fennel)
brown onion, finely chopped
400 g cans Mutti Polpa
ground black pepper
casarecce or penne
coarsely chopped fresh parsley
grated parmesan cheese, to serve
Share the ingredient list
Quick meatball pasta recipe: Method
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Squeeze sausage meat from casings and roll into meatballs (discard casings). Place meatballs on prepared tray. Bake 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion and cook for 8 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook, stirring for 2 minutes longer. Add Polpa and pepper and stir to combine. Simmer 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- While meatball pasta sauce is simmering, cook pasta as directed on packet.
- Add meatballs and parsley to sauce and stir to combine. Serve over pasta and top with Parmesan.
- Enjoy this delicious meatball pasta recipe.