Oyster Loaf made with Crushed Tomatoes
Made with Crushed tomatoes
Mutti® Polpa keeps all the freshness of freshly picked tomatoes. This unique product combines the finely cut pulpy part of the fruit with its own juice.
10 min (COOK TIME: 10 min)
Mutti® Crushed Tomatoes (Polpa)
(or as many as you like)
Extra Virgin Olive oil
(or sough dough bread, as much or little as you crave)
Lemon to serve
Share the ingredient list
Oyster Loaf made with Crushed Tomatoes: Method
- Add the diced garlic into a frying pan over a medium heat with half the olive oil. Allow to cook for a little until the garlic infuses into the oil.
- Drizzle a little oil over the oysters with some garlic and place them onto the BBQ / hob.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and Mutti® Crushed Tomatoes (Polpa), and cook so it simmers and warms up.
- Heat your bread gently whilst the mussels cook.
- Assemble your dish by adding the cooked oyster to your bread with sauce scooped onto it.
- Squeeze some lemon juice and salt as desired. Enjoy just as it is or add some of your favourite cheese to the warm bread and get dipping.